Pelaksanaan Fungsi Manajemen Dan Kondisi Kerja Berhubungan Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Perawat
Work satisfaction is part of integrating human resources, Work satisfaction is one's emotional response to their own work conditions. The aim of the research was to analyze the correlation between Management function, work condition, and nurse’s work satisfaction in inpatient wards at the hospital of Baubau city. The research was quantitative research using the correlation design and the cross-sectional approach. The research subjects comprised 153 nurses, who were selected using the total sampling technique. The data were obtained using questionnaires with a Likert scale. They were analyzed using univariate and bivariate means of descriptive frequency and Spearman test. The result of the research indicate that there is a correlation between Management function and work satisfaction (p=0.001), and working conditions, and work satisfaction (p=0.036). Both of management functions and working conditions related to nursing work satisfaction. Suggestion from this research so that result of research can be a consideration for the hospital in general and Management of hospital needs to pay attention nurse working condition and management functions so that can maintain nurse work satisfaction.
2. Lee S-Y, Kim C-W, Kang J-H, Yoon T-H, Kim CS. Influence Of The Nursing Practice Environment On Job Satisfaction And Turnover Intention. J Prev Med Public Heal [Internet]. 2014;47(5):258–65. Available from: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.
3. Masum AKM, Azad MAK, Hoque KE, Beh L-S, Wanke P, Arslan Ö. Job Satisfaction And Intention To Quit: An Empirical Analysis Of Nurses In Turkey. PeerJ [Internet]. 2016;4:e1896. Available from: https://peerj.com/articles/1896
4. Chien W, Yick S, Sar HK. An Investigation of Nurses’ Job Satisfaction in a Private Hospital and. 2016;(852):99–112.
5. Hayes B, Bonner A, Pryor J. Factors Contributing To Nurse Job Satisfaction In The Acute Hospital Setting: A Review Of Recent Literature. J Nurs Manag [Internet]. 2010;18(7):804–14. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01131.x
6. Al-hamdan Z, Manojlovich M, Tanima B. Jordanian Nursing Work Environments, Intent to Stay, and Job. J Nurs Scholarsh [Internet]. 2017;49(1):103–10. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/jnu.12265
7. Wang Y, Dong W, Mauk K, Li P, Wan J, Yang G, et al. Nurses’ Practice Environment And Their Job Satisfaction: A Study On Nurses Caring For Older Adults In Shanghai. PLoS One [Internet]. 2015;10(9):1–14. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0138035
8. Lindqvist R, Smeds Alenius L, Runesdotter S, Ensio A, Jylhä V, Kinnunen J, et al. Organization Of Nursing Care In Three Nordic Countries: Relationships Between Nurses’ Workload, Level Of Involvement In Direct Patient Care, Job Satisfaction, And Intention To Leave. BMC Nurs [Internet]. 2014;13(1):27. Available from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6955/13/27
9. Rafiqah, Arman, Gobel FA, Burhanuddin N. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan dan Kepercayaan Pasien Di Puskesmas Paccerakkang Kota Makassar. Wind Heal J Kesehat [Internet]. 2018;1(3):186–96. Available from: http://jurnal.fkmumi.ac.id/index.php/woh/article/view/woh1306%0APengaruh
10. Choi SPP, Cheung K, Pang SMC. Attributes Of Nursing Work Environment As Predictors Of Registered Nurses’ Job Satisfaction And Intention To Leave. J Nurs Manag. 2012;21(3):429–39.
11. Munyewende PO, Rispel LC, Chirwa T. Positive Practice Environments Influence Job Satisfaction Of Primary Health Care Clinic Nursing Managers In Two South African Provinces. Hum Resour Health. 2014;12(1):1–14.
12. Tourangeau A, Hall LM, Doran D, Petch T. Measurement Of Nurse Job Satisfaction Using The McClosky / Mueller Satisfaction Scale. Nurs Res. 2006;55(2):128–36.
13. Sugiyono. Metode penelitian: kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R & D. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta; 2016. 1-12 p.
14. Schwendimann R, Dhaini S, Ausserhofer D, Engberg S, Zúñiga F. Factors Associated With High Job Satisfaction Among Care Workers In Swiss Nursing Homes – A Cross Sectional Survey Study. BMC Nurs [Internet]. 2016;1–10. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12912-016-0160-8
15. Havig AK, Skogstad A, Veenstra M, Romøren TI. The Effects Of Leadership And Ward Factors On Job Satisfaction In Nursing Homes: A Multilevel Approach. J Clin Nurs [Internet]. 2011;20(23–24):3532–42. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03697.x
16. Kwak C, Yae B, Xu Y, Eun-jung C. International Journal of Nursing Studies Relationship Of Job Satisfaction With Perceived Organizational Support And Quality Of Care Among South Korean Nurses : A questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs Stud [Internet]. 2010;47:1292–8. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2010.02.014
17. Atefi N, Abdullah KL, Wong LP. Job Satisfaction Of Malaysian Registered Nurses : A Qualitative Study. Nurs Crit Care [Internet]. 2014; Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/nicc.12100
18. Al Shamari BK, Paulose J, Ou C, Ngwakongnwi E. Multifactor Examination Of Nursing Job Satisfaction : A Cross Sectional Survey In A Tertiary Hospital , Qatar. Int J Nurs. 2015;4(1):11–22.
19. Khamisa N, Peltzer K, Ilic D, Oldenburg B. Work Related Stress , Burnout , Job Satisfaction And General Health Of Nurses : A Follow-Up Study. Int J Nurs Pract [Internet]. 2016; Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/ijn.12455
20. Hariyanti, Aini F, Purwaningsih P. Hubungan Antara Beban Kerja Dengan Stres Kerja Perawat Di Instalasi Gawat Darurat Rsud Kabupaten Semarang. J Manaj Keperawatan [Internet]. 2013;1(1):48–56. Available from: jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/JMK/article/view/949
21. Putra BR. Pengaruh Job Stressor Terhadap Turnover Intention Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Pemediasi. J Manaj [Internet]. 2012;1(1). Available from: https://digilib.uns.ac.id
22. Al-Dossary R, Vail CJ, Macfarlane F. Job Satisfaction Of Nurses In A Saudi Arabian University Teaching Hospital : A Cross-Sectional Study. Int Nurs Rev [Internet]. 2012;59(3):424–30. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1466-7657.2012.00978.x
23. Kaunonen M, Salin S, Aalto P. Database Nurse Staffing Indicators: Explaining Risks Of Staff Job Dissatisfaction In Outpatient Care. J Nurs Manag [Internet]. 2015;23:546–56. Available from: https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jonm.12169
24. Choi S long, Goh CF, Adam MBH, Tan OK. Transformational Leadership, Empowerment, And Job Satisfaction: The Mediating Role Of Employee Empowerment. Hum Resour Health [Internet]. 2016;14(1):73. Available from: http://human-resources-health.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12960-016-0171-2.
25. Husnayain I, Andayanie E, Septiyanti S. Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Motivasi Perawat Bagian Rawat Inap di Rumah Sakit Khusus Daerah Kota Makassar. Window of Health : Jurnal Kesehatan [Internet]. 25Oct.2019 [cited 18Aug.2020];:382-8. Available from: http://jurnal.fkmumi.ac.id/index.php/woh/article/view/214.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in WoH in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited.
Users (redistributors) of WoH are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, WoH as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number