Determinan Kesediaan Ibu Hamil Mengikuti Vaksinasi Covid-19
Pregnant women are a group that is vulnerable to Covid-19 due to physiological changes during pregnancy, resulting in a change in response to Covid-19 infection. Pregnant women infected with Covid-19 are at risk for preeclampsia, stillbirth, premature birth, and maternal death. The magnitude of the impact, it is necessary to have a Covid-19 vaccine to reduce the incidence and reduce the severity caused by Covid-19, especially in pregnant women. This study aims to determine the determinants of the willingness of pregnant women to take the Covid-19 vaccine in the working area of the Tomalehu Health Center. The type of research used is descriptive analytic with a cross sectional study design. The population in this study were all pregnant women in the second and third trimesters who were in the Working Area of the Tomalehu Health Center, West Seram Regency, as many as 41 respondents. The sample in this study were pregnant women in the second and third trimesters who were in the Working Area of the Tomalehu Health Center as many as 37 respondents. Sampling was done by using purposive sampling method. Processing and analysis using Chi Square test with a significance level of p < 0.05. The results of this study indicate that there is a relationship between knowledge (p = 0.005), perception (p = 0.000) with the willingness of pregnant women to vaccinate against Covid-19 and there is no relationship between a history of disease (0.403) and the willingness of pregnant women to vaccinate against Covid-19 . Researchers suggest that health workers and the government should increase the socialization of giving vaccinations to pregnant women so that vaccination coverage can increase
2. Shook LL, Fallah PN, Silberman JN, Edlow AG. Covid-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy and Lactation: Current Research and Gaps in Understanding. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2021;11(September):1–8.
3. Takemoto MLS, Menezes M de O, Andreucci CB, Nakamura-Pereira M, Amorim MMR, Katz L, et al. The tragedy of COVID-19 in Brazil: 124 maternal deaths and counting. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2020;151(1):154–6.
4. Wastnedge EAN, Reynolds RM, van Boeckel SR et al. P and C 19. PR 2021;101(1):303 318. doi:10. 1152/physrev. 00024. 202. 4. 2021;
5. Wei SQ, Bilodeau-Bertrand M, Liu S, Auger N. The Impact Of Covid-19 On Pregnancy Outcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Cmaj. 2021;193(16):E540–8.
6. Allotey J, Stallings E, Bonet M, Yap M, Chatterjee S, Kew T, et al. Clinical manifestations, risk factors, and maternal and perinatal outcomes of coronavirus disease 2019 in pregnancy: Living systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ. 2020;370.
7. Cavan M. COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy: The Benefits Outweigh the Risks. J Obstet Gynaecol Canada. 2021;43(7):814–6.
8. Kemenkes. Vaksinasi COVID-19 Nasional [Data per Tanggal 2 Februari 2022 Pukul 18.00 WIB] [Internet]. 2022 [cited 2022 Feb 3]. Available from: https://vaksin.kemkes.go.id/#/vaccines
9. Kemenkes RI. Vaksinasi COVID-19 Berdasarkan Provinsi dan Kabupaten/ Kota [Data per Tanggal 2 Februari 2022 Pukul 18.00 WIB] [Internet]. 2022 [cited 2022 Feb 3]. Available from: https://vaksin.kemkes.go.id/#/detail_
10. Mohamed NA, SolehanHM M, MD, Ithnin M CIC. Knowledge, Acceptanceand Perception On COVID-19 vaccine Among Malaysians: A Web-Based Survey. PLoS One [Internet]. 2021;16(8):1–17. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1371/%0Ajournal.pone .0256110
11. Ardiani Y, Andriani D, Yolanda D, Yarsi S, Barat S. Hubungan Pengetahuan dengan Persepsi Ibu Hamil dan Ibu Nifas terhadap Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Bidan Praktek Mandiri (BPM) Kota Padang Panjang. J Hum Care. 2022;7(1):64–72.
12. Ayu Fitriani, Nurani St Juwaeriyah, Nurul Arfah Ilman, Nurdini Nurdini, Nurul Ainy Mansul FF. Pengetahuan dan Sikap Masyarakat Terhadap Proses Penerimaan Vaksin Covid-19 Di Kabupaten Sidenreng Rappang. J Penelit Kesehat Suara Forikes [Internet]. 2022;13(3). Available from: http://www.forikes-ejournal.com/index.php/SF/article/view/1695
13. Dina Kholidiyah, Sutomo NK. Hubungan Persepsi Masyarakat Tentang Vaksin Covid-19 Dengan Kecemasan Saat Akan Menjalani Vaksinasi Covid-19. J Keperawatan. 2021;(October).
14. Tinungki YL, Pangandaheng ND, Simanjorang C, Medea GP. Persepsi Masyarakat terhadap Vaksinasi Covid-19: Studi Kualitatif di Indonesia. J Kesehat Masy Indones. 2022;17(1):67.
15. Virgiana, Abdul Munawwir IPKD. Persepsi Masyarakat Terhadap Vaksinasi Covid-19 Di Area Kerja Puskesmas Donggala. Prev J Kesehat Masy [Internet]. 2021;10(2):366–77. Available from: http://jurnal.fkm.untad.ac.id/index.php/preventif
16. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Survei Penerimaan Vaksin Covid-19 di Indonesia [Internet]. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2021 [cited 2022 Jun 8]. Available from: https://covid19.go.id/storage/app/media/Hasil Kajian/2020/November/ vaccine-acceptance-survey-id-12-11-2020final.pdf
17. Angeli F, Reboldi G, Trapasso M, Santilli G, Zappa M, Verdecchia P. Blood Pressure Increase following COVID-19 Vaccination: A Systematic Overview and Meta-Analysis. J Cardiovasc Dev Dis. 2022;9(5):150.