Preeclamsia Perbedaan Kadar Interleukin 6 Serum dan Kadar HsCrp Pada Ibu Hamil Preeklampsia
Levels of Interleukin 6 (IL-6) and hs CRP (high sensitivity C Reactive Protein) increased maternal preeclampsia. Increased hsCRP levels induced by IL6. This study aims to know the differences IL6 serum levels and levels of hsCRP In Preeclamtic pregnancy and Normal pregnancy. The research method using cross sectional study involving 84 pregnant women (42 Preeclamtic pregnancy and 42 Normal Pregnancy) in RSKDIA Siti Fatima and RSKDIA Pertiwi Makassar. Data regarding chronological age and BMI were recorded on all subjects, and hs-CRP and IL-6 concentration was measured by ELLISA method after drained the blood from cubity vein. Preeclamptic pregnancy patients diagnosed by the obstetrician after fullfilled the hospital criteria. Preeclampsia pregnancy was defined as a rise in systolic blood pressure ≥140 mmHg and or diastolic blood pressure ≥90 mmHg with proteinuria ≥300 mg/I for 24 hours urine sample. Layer analysis test was used to compare the characteristic subjects in the group of preeclampsia pregnancy and normal pregnancy group.One Way ANOVA test is used to look at differences in levels of IL-6, hsCRP levels in preeclamtic pregnancy and normal pregnancy. The results showed higher levels of IL-6 preeclamptic woman compared with normal pregnancy group (average difference = 308.8 with a value of p = 0.000 <0.005 and the average difference between the serum levels of IL-6 group of pregnant women with severe preeclampsia different from normal pregnant women mean = 295.5 with a value of p = 0.000 <0.005) and hsCRP levels were also higher in preeclamtic pregnant woman compared to normal pregnant women group (average difference = 0.85 with p = 0.001 <0.005).
2. Bobst SM, Day MC, Gilstrap LC, III, Xia Y, Kellems RE. Maternal autoantibodies from preeclamptic patients activate angiotensin receptors on human mesangial cells and induce interleukin-6 and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 secretion. Am. J. Hypertens. 2005;18:330–336. [PubMed]
3. Chaiworapongsa.T, Piya, et al. 2014. Preeclamsia part 1: current understanding of its pathophysiology. (Online). (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov . diakses 14 September 2015)
4. Dekker GA, Sibai BM. Etiology and pathogenesis of preeclampsia: current concepts. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1998;179:1359–1375. [PubMed]
5. Dechend R, Homuth V, Wallukat G, Kreuzer J, Park JK, Theuer J, Juepner A, Gulba DC, Mackman N, Haller H, Luft FC. AT(1) receptor agonistic antibodies from preeclamptic patients cause vascular cells to express tissue factor. Circulation. 2000;101:2382–2387. [PubMed]
6. Hadijono.S., 2009. Kadar TNFα, IL6, dan Trofoblas pada Preeklampsia-Eklampsia. http://ejournal.undip.ac.id/. diakses 14 September 2015)
7. Hwang HS, Kwon JY, Kim MA, Park YW, Kim YH. 2007. Maternal Serum High Sensitive C-Reaktif Protein in Normal Pregnancy and Pre-eclamsia. Int J Gynaecol Obstetri.
8. Huppertz B, Kingdom J, Caniggia I, Desoye G, Black S, Korr H, Kaufmann P. Hypoxia favours necrotic versus apoptotic shedding of placental syncytiotrophoblast into the maternal circulation. Placenta.2003;24:181–190. [PubMed]
9. Idris.I, Pattelongi.I., et al. 2011. Kadar C Reaktif Protein (hs-CRP) Pada Preeklamsia. Makassar: JTS Kesehatan.
10. Irwig, Michael. 2010. Studies Find Increasing Health Benefits From Vitamin D. (http://www.bsi.international.php diakses 21 Oktober 2015)
11. Institute of Medicine. 2013. Weight Gain During Pregnancy. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. (http://www.m.acog.org. diakses 10 Januari 2016).
12. Kalinderis. 2011. Elevated Serum Levels of Interleukin-6, Interleukin-1β and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in Pre-eclampsia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 468–475, December 2011
13. Pexoto, et al. 2006. Waist Circumference and body mass index as predictors of hypertension. (Online). (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. diakses 10 oktober 2015)
14. Robertson.A.Sarah. 2012. Elevated Serum Levels of Interleukin-6, Interleukin-1β and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in Pre-eclampsia. Journal of Reproductive Immunology.
15. Saito S, Shiozaki A, Nakashima A, Sakai M, Sasaki Y. The role of the immune system in preeclampsia.Mol. Aspects Med. 2007;28:192–209. [PubMed]
16. Susianto Adi. 2006. Kadar TNF-α dan Apoptosis Trofolast Placenta pada Preeklampsia-Eklampsia dan nonPreeklampsia. PPS Biomedik.Program Pendidikan Dokter Spesialis. Universitas Diponegoro.
17. Uddin, Saunders.L., et al. 2015. Pre-eclamsia has an adverse impact on maternal and fetal health. (Online). (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov . diakses 14 September 2015)
18. Wimt Pangemanan. 2011. Pencegahan Preeklamsia. Departemen Obstetri dan Ginekologi. FK Universitas Sriwijaya : Palembang
19. World Health Organization (WHO). 2011. Recommendations for Prevention and treatment of pre-eclamsia and eclamsia. (Online). (http://www.who.int diakses 10 September 2015)
20. Zatollah, Asemi and Esmaillzadeh, Ahmad. 2015. The Effect of Multi-Mineral-Vitamin D Supplementation on Pregnancy Outcomes in Pregnant Women at Risk for Pre-Eclampsia, (Online). (http://www.ijpvmjournal.net diakses 28 September 2015)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in WoH in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited.
Users (redistributors) of WoH are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, WoH as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number