Bahaya Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja Penggunaan Kompor Gas Dua Tungku Pada Industri Berskala Kecil Menggunakan Metode FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
The use of gas stoves is beneficial in terms of economy and efficiency, but on the other hand it leaves problems, especially in the K3 aspect. Cases of failure in the use of gas stoves that cause explosions and fires are caused by various factors. Critical research efforts related to risks in utilization can be carried out by using a systematic risk assessment related to the failure of the utilization system of a tool, namely FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis). The purpose of this research is to analyze the risks of occupational health and safety hazards using a two-burner gas stove in order to get priority issues that need to be watched out for. This research is a descriptive study with a quantitative approach. The research was conducted in a small-scale industry in Jember Regency, East Java Province in March-May 2020. Data analysis and processing as well as determination of risk priorities were carried out with FMEA guidelines. The results showed that the two-burner gas stove consists of four systems, namely the stove frame system, the burner ignition system and the fire control system. Fuel system and air regulation system, with 12 subsystems in the four systems. This study concludes that there are three health and safety hazards in the use of a two-burner gas stove in a small-scale industry, namely the first is the danger to the fuel system, to be precise the stove regulator subsystem, the second is the occupational health and safety hazard in the fuel system, to be precise the valve subsystem. gas cylinders and the three occupational health and safety hazards in the stove frame system to be precise in the pan support sub system. The advice given to small-scale industries and the public using a two-burner gas stove is to behave safely and always keep the stove in safe condition by paying attention to the results of the hazard analysis that has been carried out.
2. Kusnandar N. Metode Pengukuran Asupan Panas Kompor Gas Berdasarkan SNI 7638:2011 dan SNI 7469:2013. J Stand. 2016;17(3):233–240.
3. M. Andri Kurniawan & Gunawan Tjahjadi. Pengaman Otomatis Kompor Gas Lpg Satu Tungku Berbasis Mikrokontroler Atmega 16. JETri. 2016;14(1):19–34.
4. Lestari F, Hartono B. Knowledge and Skill Improvement on Society about 3 Kg Gas Container. Kesmas Natl Public Heal J. 2012;6(5):225–229.
5. Huang J, Li Z, Liu HC. New Approach For Failure Mode And Effect Analysis Using Linguistic Distribution Assessments And TODIM Method. Reliab Eng Syst Saf. 2017;167:302–307.
6. Hoori Asgari Dastjerdi, Elahe Khorasani, Mohammad Hossein Yarmohammadian MSA. Evaluating The Application Of Failure Mode And Effects Analysis Technique In Hospital Wards: A Systematic Review. J Inj Violence Res. 2017;9(1):51–60.
7. Li S, Zeng W. Risk Analysis For The Supplier Selection Problem Using Failure Modes And Effects Analysis (FMEA). J Intell Manuf. 2016;27(1):1309–1321.
8. Rah JE, Manger RP, Yock AD, Kim GY. A Comparison Of Two Prospective Risk Analysis Methods: Traditional FMEA and a modified healthcare FMEA. Med Phys. 2016;43(12):6347–6353.
9. Petrovskiy EA, Buryukin FA, Bukhtiyarov VV, Savich IV, Gagina MV. The FMEA-risk Analysis Of Oil And Gas Process Facilities With Hazard Assessment Based On Fuzzy Logic. Mod Appl Sci. 2015;9(5):25–37.
10. Claxton K, Campbell-Allen NM. Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) For Review Of A Diagnostic Genetic Laboratory Process. Int J Qual Reliab Manag. 2017;34(2):265–77.
11. Najafpour Z, Hasoumi M, Behzadi F, Mohamadi E, Jafary M, Saeedi M. Preventing Blood Transfusion Failures: FMEA, An Effective Assessment Method. BMC Health Serv Res. 2017;15(1):77-88
12. Baynal K, Sari T, Akpinar B. Risk management in automotive manufacturing process based on FMEA and grey relational analysis: A case study. Adv Prod Eng Manag. 2018;2(1):78-89
13. Aisyah S, Fachrin S, Haeruddin H, Rahman I. Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kelelahan Kerja Pada Petugas Kebersihan Di Rumah Sakit Dr. Tadjuddin Chalid Kota Makassar. Window of Health : Jurnal Kesehatan [Internet]. 22Aug.2019 [cited 25Oct.2020];:256-65. Available from: http://jurnal.fkmumi.ac.id/index.php/woh/article/view/185
14. Hamberto A, Katili PB, Ummi N. Pemilihan Supplier Material Berdasarkan Multi Attribute Decision Making (MADM) Menggunakan Metode SAW, WP dan TOPSIS. Jurnal Teknik Industri Untirta. 2018;1(3):98-106.
15. Fajar N, Puspitasari D. Analisis dan Usulan Perbaikan Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan dan kesehatan Kerja (SMK3) pada PT. Fumira Semarang. Industrial Engineering Online Journal. 2017;3(3):71-80.
16. Fajar N, Puspitasari D. Analisis dan Usulan Perbaikan Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan dan kesehatan Kerja (SMK3) pada PT. Fumira Semarang. Industrial Engineering Online Journal. 2019;3(3):230-238.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in WoH in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited.
Users (redistributors) of WoH are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, WoH as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number