Pemetaan Digital Capaian Imunisasi Japanese Encephalitis Menggunakan Sistem Informasi Geografis Di Provinsi Bali
Japanese encephalitis (JE) is a disease caused by the Japanese enchephalitis virus which results in acute infection of the central nervous system. There were 326 children suspected of having JE in Indonesia in 2016, with the most cases found in Bali Province (69.3%). To prevent the spread of the JE virus, the Government of Indonesia conducted a JE immunization campaign in 2018. The purpose of this study was to describe the achievement outcomes of the implementation of the immunization campaign and the distribution of JE cases by implementing a Geographic Information System (GIS). The data used are secondary data obtained from all districts in Bali Province. Making maps using computer instruments with Microsoft Excel software and Arc GIS 10.6. Mapping is carried out with several stages of activities namely digitization of maps, division of administrative areas per sub-district and district, input of all data, creation of performance categories and exports of GIS results. The results in this study are presented in two forms, namely the frequency distribution table and information on the achievements of the immunization campaign in a map of the Province of Bali. The results of the mapping show that the majority of sub-districts in Bali Province have met the JE immunization campaign achievement target of> 95% but there are three sub-districts that are still below the target namely in the Districts of Gianyar (94.77%), Tegallalang (94.27%) and Kubu (63.97% ). In JE 2018 cases, six positive JE cases were found in Mengwi District (1 case), Tejakula (1 case), Gianyar (1 case), Abang (2 cases), and Karangasem (1 case). The conclusion of this study is that the achievements of the JE immunization campaign vary and there are cases of JE in the achievement of low immunization in one of the districts in Bali Province.
2. Kapoh TD, Pinontoan O, Warouw F. Identifikasi dan Kepadatan Nyamuk Culex Spp Sebagai Vektor Penyakit Japanese Encephalitis Pada Kandang Babi di Kecamatan Airmadidi Kabupaten Minahasa Utara. 2018;(50).
3. Campbell G, Hills S, Fischer M, Jacobson J, Hoke C, Hombach J, et al. Estimated global incidence of Japanese encephalitis: Bull World Health Organ [Internet]. 2011;89(10):766–74. Available from: http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/10/10-085233.pdf
4. Sugihantono A, Kes M. Kemenkes Canangkan Imunisasi Cegah Radang Otak Japanese Enchepalitis (je). 2018;9–10.
5. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Pelaksanaan Kampanye dan Introduksi Imunisasi Japanese Encephalitis di Provinsi Bali. 2017;1–5.
6. Fernando E. Sistem Informasi Geografis Untuk Pemetaan Tempat Kesehatan Di Kota Jambi. Tek Inform. 2013;(August):1–7.
7. Lapau B. Prinsip dan Metode Epidemiologi. Jakarta: Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia; 2013.
8. Kemenkes R. Petunjuk Teknis Kampanye Imunisasi Japanese Encephalitis (JE). 2017;
9. Sawitri AAS. Coverage Evaluation of Japanese Encephalitis Supplementary Immunization Activities (JE SIA) in Bali Island 2018. 2018.
10. Gordis L. Epidemiology Fourth Edition. In 2008.
11. Hikmah F, Indah D, Ade I. Quantum GIS Di Kabupaten Bondowoso Tahun 2012 – 2014. 2014;
12. Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Japanese Enchepalitis Berkorelasi dengan Banyaknya Area Persawahan, Peternakan Babi dan Burung Rawa. Kemenkes RI [Internet]. 2017;20–1. Available from: http://www.depkes.go.id/article/view/17040400003/japanese-encephalitis-disease-correlates-with-numbers-of-rice-field-area-pig-farms-and-wading-birds.html
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in WoH in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited.
Users (redistributors) of WoH are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, WoH as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number